MichaelPr wrote:
> I'm not really sure at this point whether this is the best or the right
> way to go. SBT only shows the icon on Squeezer - but not on Jive /
> Jivelite devices. Also, I haven't seen this method in other plugins that
> show the icon everywhere - like Radio Paradise. Maybe someone who has
> already written several plugins can say something about it.

I agree, the majority of plugins don't set the icon like that so will
wait for a response from the Squeezer dev.

Andrew.

Squeezebox Transporter Black/TransNav - Onkyo  TX-NR1009 - Dali Zensor 5
fronts, Dali E12F Sub
Squeezebox Touch - Audio Engine A2
Squeezebox Receiver - Audio Engine A2
Squeezebox Radio
Squeezebox Boom
Squeezebox Controller

Server: Lenovo ThinkServer TS140 Ubuntu/Docker, LMS 7.9.3 (own docker
image)
iPeng