On the one hand, I see so much of new activity here, and on the other, I
don't get to use that particular player that's hooked up to our Denon
often, but now I tried it after quite a while, and the power on/off
sequence no longer works. It all used to work quite splendidly, zone2
on/off, quick select, volume changes, i.e. all that I ever needed. Now,
if I turn on zone2 manually, it's all still there, but the on command is
not sent at all (according to the debug info in the server.log), and the
off command seems to be sent (according to server.log) but does nothing
on the AVR now, at least that's how I interpret the log.

|Filename: server-DenonAvpControl.log                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33796|