DavidBulluss wrote:
> Interesting that you suggested to rename the old files. That was also
> what I did before placing the new files into the folder on the
> assumption they would still be there if I needed to revert. Next time I
> looked the renamed files had disappeared!
>
> Cheers, David

Oops! Not sure what happened there, David. Maybe the plugin was updated
during that time but, if that were the case, it should have overlaid the
new files too. I guess the safest thing to do is to copy the old files
somewhere else. If you ever need to go back to an older version, you can
download the zip files from Github:
https://github.com/aesculus/denonavpcontrol

Sam