DavidBulluss wrote:
> Interesting that you suggested to rename the old files. That was also
> what I did before placing the new files into the folder on the
> assumption they would still be there if I needed to revert. Next time I
> looked the renamed files had disappeared!
>
> Cheers, David

Not sure what you are running LMS on but some NAS have two places to
stage applications. One is sort of the source and the other the active
instance. The source version is used whenever the server restarts for
example. It would replace the active directory with the source directory
contents.

Perhaps your server behaves similarly. This could account for why you
did not see the save files as maybe you were actually working on the
active version and not the source version.

Chris