SamY wrote:
> All I can tell you is that the line numbers in the debug log correspond
> to v2.1 and not v2.3 so that's a mystery to me.
I had a trouble updating the plugin from v2.1 (the update kept looping),
so maybe that's when things got out of sync.

SamY wrote:
> In any case, if you would feel comfortable doing it, I would like you to
> try running with the beta version of v3.0, which contains some changes
> related to the problems you are experiencing. For one thing, the timeout
> intervals have been increased. For another, the plugin no longer sends
> volume requests to the receiver when it is not powered on.  According to
> your log, there are many such requests been sent just prior to the
> status request that times out. In that regard, I am curious as to what
> client app you are using. Its behavior doesn't match the ones I've seen
> in previous debug logs, which are the LMS client, Squeezer, and Squeeze
> Ctrl.
Thanks, and glad to do it. Two server logs; they are both of just power
on/off commands from my desktop (W10P, FF w/ Material UI), though I also
use Material app on Android (10) phone. The second (+net) log also
includes debug from network.asynchttp. Hope you find it helpful.

|Filename: v3+net_server.log                                        |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33809|