MarSOnEarth wrote:
> Hi Sam, I've been timing things out after resetting my AVR. Here are a
> few data points with your newest code:

Code:
--------------------
  >   > P-off:          1.1926                  P-on:           0.1833
  >             1.0956                                  0.1921
  >             1.1069                                  0.1867
  >
  > Play:               0.5650                  Stop:           0.0003
  >             0.3779                                  0.0002
  >             0.5261                                  0.0002
  >
  > V+-:                AVR volume changes, but error routine is always called

I'm mystified by the lack of response to the volume changes. You say the
AVR volume is actually changing though? Does the plugin seem to function
normally from the user perspective or is it sluggish? I would appreciate
it if you could upload a debug log of a power on and power off to see if
my other changes are functioning as intended. Also, can you try using
another client app such as Squeezer or even the stock LMS client just to
see if it makes any difference in the plugin behavior? Thanks for your
help.

Sam