MarSOnEarth wrote:
> Hi Sam, I've been timing things out after resetting my AVR. Here are a
> few data points with your newest code:

Code:
--------------------
  >   > P-off:          1.1926                  P-on:           0.1833
  >             1.0956                                  0.1921
  >             1.1069                                  0.1867
  >
  > Play:               0.5650                  Stop:           0.0003
  >             0.3779                                  0.0002
  >             0.5261                                  0.0002
  >
  > V+-:                AVR volume changes, but error routine is always called

Okay. I think I see the problem here. When you said "your newest code",
I assumed you meant the code I just uploaded an hour or so ago in my
post to David. Please download that version and generate another debug
log of power on, volume changes, and power off. The behavior you saw
with network traffic after the Z2OFF command should no longer occur.
It's part of what I'm cleaning up. Thanks.

Sam