SamY wrote:
> Sounds good, David. Fyi, I just now refreshed the replacement version of
> plugin.pm that I uploaded in my last post to fine tune the changes. At
> the time, it was showing 0 views so I thought it was safe but you should
> probably re-download it just in case. I'll check your debug log and let
> you know if I see anything funky. Thanks for your help.

Hey, David. Is it possible you didn't have debug turned on for your last
test? All I see is a Zone 2 power on (successful) followed by a Quick
Select 3 command that times out and then a Zone 2 power off (also
successful). There are no volume changes. I'm hoping maybe that's the
test when you didn't have the Zone 2 Quick Select set up. The problem
with the Quick Select timing out is that we don't get the response
containing the Zone 2 volume setting. The timeout value for that command
is 2 seconds, which should be plenty of time. The AVR may actually be
completing the action but the initial volume won't by synched unless a
response is received. The next time you test, try to do some volume
changing before powering it off. Thanks.

Sam