SamY wrote:
> Everything looks good in the log. I noticed that your volume change
> increments started out at +/-1 but changed later to +/-5.  Is that a
> configurable setting in your client, or did you change to a different
> client?
Both. There is an "Volume Step" setting in Material Skin. It's a
drop-down with '1', '2', '5', and '10'% choices, with mine was set at
'5%', BUT which was promptly ignored when the player's volume was set to
'fixed'; hence the 1% increment you saw. Then, I switched to 'variable',
and the '5%' step was respected. Squeezer app also observed the "5%"
setting.

SamY wrote:
> Just curious. Personally, I would always use a minimum of 3 for the
> increment, although the LMS web client currently uses a non-configurable
> value of 2.
I wish that setting was in dBs. Then the {+|-}3 would mean
'current-output-power {*|/} 2', but then, I also want VU meters on my
amps (and I don't have them either:().