SumnerBoy;208491 Wrote:
> I noticed last night that it was no longer switching between plugins. I
> have it configured to switch between the RSS Reader and the Weather
> plugins but it was just stuck on the RSS Reader. Pressing buttons on
> the remote to manually switch didn't work either.

Is SaverSwitcher still listed as the When Off saver? The plugin has
logic that's supposed to restore the screensaver settings, but I've
seen it -- especially after Slimserver restarts -- fail to revert to
SaverSwitcher as the preferred screensaver. I haven't tested
thoroughly, but I've been using beta16 on my server here since I posted
it last night, and it still seems to work OK.

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
BlankSaver BottleRocket FuzzyTime SaverSwitcher SleepFade StatusFirst
VolumeLock