mherger wrote:
> I’m away from my computer. But could you disable photo/video scanning
> and try again? Uncheck the relevant boxes right to the path in the basic
> settings.

Even if one of the 2 messages/rescan done events is due to the external
scanner crashing I'm guessing I can't get to the root of what's causing
this. I mean what more can I do than a new install, disabling all
plugins but the test plugin and then do a rescan. I think the 2 rescan
done events even happen if there are no tracks in the library (when LMS
starts for the first time).

Anyway, since it only affects the -post-scan refresh- I'll try a
workaround and add a dedicated post-scan function that calls the refresh
function unless it's been done in the last 30 seconds or so.