rgdawson wrote:
> I'm not familiar with track downloading or what the use case is.  I'm
> assuming that if I don't implement "NativeReceiver.download", then SLX
> would not be able to support such track downloading.  Is this, like, how
> you can download tracks from, say, Spotify and then play them if not
> connected to internet?

That was me as well :-)

My use case is specifically for simple downloads to my phone of a track
or two on impulse - so one at a time is generally fine - to avoid
faffing with cables and the like. I don't have a compelling use for
desktop downloading, but I can see the value when working "remotely"
from the office sometimes (how the world has changed...).