mherger wrote:
> >> Are you running LMS in --nomysqueezebox mode? And did you check your
> >> server.log with plugin.audioscrobbler logging enabled?
> > I'm on 8.1.1. it won't log me into MySqueezebox because I'm testing a
> > setup with no external Internet access - just the Pi set to WAP and
> > controlled from my Android.
>
> --nomysqueezebox is a startup parameter for LMS which would disable all
>
> interaction with mysb. You should use that in your setup (I think pCP
> has an option for this).
I've set the audioscrobbler and the playlog logs to debug, and am
playing now to see what stuff gets stored.  Next test will be to disable
the MySqueezebox integrations, to see how this affects the menu options
available to me.

One question: I've noticed that when I reboot my Pi/pCP, the logs are
empty again.  Is there a way to avoid them gettin geleted on reboot?

Thanks

- Synology D218+ running LMS 8.1.1 in Docker container
- 1 x Squeezebox Touch, 2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 x Squeezebox
  Receiver, Squeeze Player & Squeeze Ctrl apps on Galaxy Tab S5e &
  Galaxy A40
- Raspberry Pi 4B 8GB (with 7" Touchscreen in case & Flirc USB IR
  dongle) & Pi 4B 8GB in Flirc case, both running piCorePlayer 8.0.0 &
  LMS 8.1.1, connecting over Wi-fi to DS218+, or LMS library copy on 2TB
  USB hard drive plugged into Pi when no Wi-fi available
- LMS library of ALAC, ACC/M4A and MP3 files