Hi!

For a long time I've had a problem with squeezelite and my Ogg Vorbis
library. Squeezelite is supposed to have built-in support for Vorbis
(does not rely on external library or executables), yet it won't play
mine. It plays FLACs fine. I've tried on multiple computers (all various
Linux flavours). I suspect there's something wrong with my files, but
they were all encoded by the standard Linux Vorbis tools. Anyone
experience anything like this?

Second problem that appeared more recently. Squeezelite play all my MP3s
a bit too fast and too high pitch. I can't seem to connect it to
anything specific, but it might have been a Ubuntu version upgrade.
Certainly not a hardware change. Because the difference is noticable but
not crazy (someone unfamiliar with the music at the correct pitch might
not notice anything wrong, but would probably think the vocalists have
somewhat light/high register voices), I suspect the reason is that
Squeezelite is confused by 44.1 kHz vs 48kHz which I believe are two
common sampling rates for digital audio. I tried the solution suggested
in this thread, which is just specifying the
output card, and that didn't work for me. Anyone have any ideas?

The first is bad, because I have a lot of Ogg Vorbis files. The second
one makes Squeezelite unusable.