afriend wrote:
> The only thing that you could configure in CustomSkip's settings
> (besides the folder path) was whether to limit skipping to DPL playlists
> or not. Just set it *yes* (= global skipping = not limited to dynamic
> playlists) and you should be fine. As I said I think most excluding or
> filtering should probably be done in the dynamic playlists (i.e. the sql
> queries). But for a static playlist with lots of different single tracks
> skipping them with CustomSkip is just as good I guess.
> BTW did you have a chance to test the latest github version, esp. the
> built-in playlists and the playlist I added for you?

Just updated to the latest version and yes, the playlists you created do
exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks so much for doing it and for
continuing development of the plugin. Regarding CustomSkip, the option
still appears when I create a Dynamic playlist. Are you saying that even
if I reference it, it won't work?