marco.mosca wrote:
> Can you help with this in order to have the Erland plugin available
> again? I am not able to make any manual install and I would like to get
> back to my previous setup.
If you want to install v*2* from the "plugin library" (= LMS main repo)
you'll have to wait until I remove v3.2.5 from that "plugin library" for
good. As I said, that will happen as soon as daily downloads of 3.2.5
from the "plugin library" have dropped to an insignificant number. If
v*3* users with a version < 3.2.5 don't get the 3.2.5 update (with the
info message) they may never know about the repo change and they'd be
stuck with 3.2.5 forever. Thank you for your understanding and keeping
their best interests in mind.

'*github repos*' (https://github.com/AF-1/)