RobbH wrote:
> I've removed your old repo and added the new one. I've uninstalled the
> previous version of DPL3 and re-installed from the new repo. I then had
> both DPL2 and DPL3 installed, and two Dynamic Playlists entries under My
> Music. Uninstalled DPL2 and everything appears to be back to normal, but
> it hasn't really been tested yet.
>
> I also do not see the old Custom Skip, which I have never used, in the
> Unsupported Plugins list, or anywhere else. DPL2 also did not appear in
> that list at first, but it's now there again. Your Custom Skip shows up
> in the right place.

Actually I think I phrased that last part about coexisting in a
misleading way (edited my post now). It was about making sure that these
new versions 3 (with the different name) wouldn't block the listing of
the previous versions 2 in the "unsupported extensions" section. Thanks
for confirming that for DPL v2. And at least I know the missing
CustomSkip2 is not related to CustomSkip v3. So that's something.
Thanks.

'*github repos*' (https://github.com/AF-1/)