I'm seeing lots of output to the console

raopcl_send_chunk (for each chunk sent to the player)

PlayerThread:476 ... cannot get coverart
PlayerThread:501 ... dump of each song meta info (artist/albumtitle)
etc

The pain is that I am trying to work from the pCP console while trying
out some things ... and I can't because of the stack of console message
coming out from LMS/Plugin.
Of course, I could stop playing the music via AirPlay while working on
the console ... but that is what I am experimenting with as I try to set
some stuff up for a system that is travelling over Christmas.

My guess is that some logging has been left enabled at too high a level.

Paul Webster
author of \"now playing\" plugins covering radio france (fip etc),
planetradio (bauer - kiss, absolute, scala, jazzfm etc), kcrw, abc
australia and cbc/radio-canada
and, via the extra \"radio now playing\" plugin lots more - see
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?115201-announce-radio-now-playing-plugin