I've been trying to export data from Ratings Light using both the backup
option and the "recently rated playlist" option. In both cases, the
server log shows, e.g.:

> Plugins::RatingsLight::Plugin::createBackup (1473) could not open
> /media/bigdisk/MusicCentral/[...]/Playlists/RL_Backup_20220106-2325.xml
> for writing.

Exporting from TrackStat does not cause a problem (well, it's writing to
a file already created), owner being myusername:myusername

Saving a playlist from the player interface, the created file has
owner/permissions squeezeboxserver:nogroup 0644

I don't know enough about ownership/permissions to understand what to
reliably tweak to make it possible for Ratings Light to write to the
directory (ownership is myusername:users). Any help appreciated.