dunq wrote:
> Perhaps the first three points above are by design or technical
> limitations in LMS, I don't know.

Yes. RL will only add rating changes to the PL / log if RL changes the
rating and not some other plugin. How else would it know about the
rating changes?
You can, of course, use TrackStat and RL at the same time. But Material
checks for TS first (it's been around longer) and if TS is enabled it
will use TrackStat to set the ratings (= not RL -> no RL log/PL entry).

BTW what's your Perl version?

I can't really place the first error message, it lacks context. If you
find a related error/warning message above or below mentioning
-RatingsLight- please also include that line and all lines inbetween.

I've added a few more debug log lines to the recently rated playlist
part of RL. So maybe give the current GitHub version a try and check for
those debug messages. They basically tell you if RL has found an
existing version of the "Recently Rated" playlist incl. its playlist ID
(which your second error messages suggested was missing). So far I can't
reproduce these errors here. Probably won't have any effect but have you
considered updating to the latest LMS version '8.2.*1*'
(https://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=8.2)?

*Plugin repositories:* 'Ratings Light'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-ratingslight) •••• 'Visual Statistics'
(https://github.com/AF-1/lms-visualstatistics) •••• 'Use Comment Tag