philchillbill wrote:
> There are no dedicated commands for Tidal and Qobuz, but any items
> visible to LMS via the online music service integration are accessible
> through all the regular skill commands for playing local LMS library
> items. For example, if you have a playlist called Chill on an online
> service, saying ‘Play my Chill playlist’ will play it.

I see. Thanks for the quick reply! The way I use Tidal and Qobuz most of
the time is to check out artists and albums that I don't have in my
local music library. I don't generally like to listen to the same songs
over and over again. Is there any hope that this skill may eventually
allow me to ask for a specific artist or album to play via Tidal or
Qobuz?