andrewhess wrote:
> I have been referring to that list, so at least I have that going for
> me. :)
>
> I have Spotty on the LMS home menu, but I've renamed it to Spotify (not
> sure if that matters).
>
> I'll play around when I get home so I'll have more detailed info (or so
> I can let you know that I figured it out).
>
> Loving it so far!

Sorry I cannot help much because I'm not a Spotify user myself. The name
on the home menu would not matter. I have toyed with playing Spotify
playlists though when developing things. They show up as e.g. "Spotify:
Bryan Adams" when I ask to List Playlists. If I just say "*Play *my
Bryan Adams *playlist*", the skill will check all playlists (local,
spotify, deezer, ...) for something called Bryan Adams and if more that
one item matched, local LMS would 'win'. If you use the "*Fetch *Bryan
Adams" syntax, it makes sure there's only a match in Spotify items and
ignores LMS local stuff. That might help at least with playlists.