SamY wrote:
> Yes, the
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/DenonAvpControl
> directory should be the correct one. You can verify this by looking at
> the 'Information' page in the LMS server settings.  Once the fix is
> installed, you can go back to using the plugin settings menu in
> Squeezer. In fact, it will be required to fully test the fix. I will
> upload the new files and instructions later today. (Might be tomorrow
> for you ;-).

Okay, Giunti. Attached are the two files to replace the ones in the
DenonAvpControl directory for testing. My suggestion would be to rename
the old ones first, i.e. plugin.pm -> plugin.pm.save, copy the new ones
in, and then restart LMS. You can also turn the "Enable audio settings
menus?" option back on before restarting LMS. That way, you can test
updating the Audio Restorer mode in the Squeezer DenonAvpControl menu.
I would also like a debug log of your test.  Let me put all that in the
form of a list:

- Download the two attached files
- cd to the plugin directory
- Rename Plugin.pm to Plugin.pm.save
- Rename DenonAvpComms.pm to DenonAvpComms.pm.save
- Copy the new Plugin.pm to the plugin directory
- Copy the new DenonAvpComms.pm to the plugin directory
- Go to the LMS Player plugin menu and turn on the "Enable audio
  settings menus?" option
- *Restart LMS*
- Go to the Advanced->Logging menu and turn on "Debug" logging for the
  plugin (plugin.denonavpcontrol)
- Open the Squeezer app, turn on the player, start playback and verify
  that the volume is functioning correctly
- Go into the Squeezer Settings->DenonAvpControl menu and select the
  "Audio Restorer" submenu
- Change the mode from "Restorer Off" to "Restorer 96" (Medium, which
  was your original setting)
- Zip up the log file and send it to me

If we're fortunate, everything will now be working correctly and you can
leave the new modules in place until the next plugin version is
released. Good luck!

|Filename: Plugin.pm                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36786|

Sam