Giunti wrote:
> I've made another debug log for you to analyze.
> However, my attempts at changing input-select related audio settings
> proved kind of erratic in terms of the Denon system keeping those
> adjustments. I'm afraid this is also true for the restorer setting,
> which jumped from low to medium to high somehow. The Plugin always
> returns it to 96 (at least in the Squeezer envirnoment). To straighten
> these things out I would have to go through highly time-consuming
> matrix-like analyses as to what setting measure on the DENON itself is
> affected by the LMS and/or the plugin and causes whatever changes.

Thanks for the debug log. The plugin is successfully setting the AVR
values for the new restorer modes, as well as the other settings. I am
working on making the process of recognizing the new AVR models more
efficient and might ask you to test that also before publishing the next
release. As far as figuring out why your AVR is not retaining the new
values set by the plugin, the only things I can think of are: 1) maybe
the newer AVR's have changed how these settings are managed, as I
mentioned before, or 2} the values are being changed from another
source. A quick look at the manual for your AVR seems to eliminate the
first of these. I can assure you, though, that the plugin is making the
correct changes via the telnet commands and is not somehow reversing
them.

> At least I seem to have gotten the audio starting level down to a decent
> value for good.

Yes, I noticed that you changed the maximum volume level in the plugin
menu settings to -20dB, which is one way to do it. Again, you can also
change the initial AVR volume to a lower value by modifying the Quick
Select 2 definition in the AVR.

Sam