DavidBulluss wrote:
> Hi Sam, I would personally back that move :-)
>
> Cheers, David

Okay, here it is. The attached beta plugin files implement the ability
to update the active AVR Quick Select definition from the client plugin
menu using the current audio settings. The specific settings that are
saved with the Quick Select definition seem to vary with different AVR
model lines so you may find that not all of those available in the
plugin menu are saved. For instance with my 2011 model, the restorer
mode isn't saved. Consult your owner's manual for more details. As part
of the plugin's client menu extension, this function is only available
for players using the main AVR zone and only supported for clients that
fully implement the plugin's menu -- at this time, Squeezer (Android)
and iPeng (iOS). It has not yet been tested with iPeng as I have no iOS
devices. Here is a screenshot of the new Quick Select menu on Squeezer.
Note the smaller font on the second line of the menu entry. If you test
this, let me know whether the font looks like that on your device. At
this time, there is no second-level "Are you sure you want to do this?"
logic so just ask yourself that question first, although any unintended
changes are easily correctable. If you need any guidance on how to
update the plugin files on LMS, please ask. Don't forget to cycle LMS
after replacing the files. As always, feedback is encouraged and
welcomed.

36829

|Filename: DenonAvpComms.pm                                         |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=36831|

Sam