Hi Sam, I am using Squeeze Ctrl on android and am finding that during
play I have increased the Denon volume diectly using remote or other
means from 64 to 75 or so then gone to SETTINGS in Squeeze Ctrl, then
DenonAvpAvrControl, Quick Select, and selected Save Current Audio
Settings. Msg appears "Audi settings saved...". I then turn off Touch
via Squeeze Ctrl. When I turn it back on the Denon amp has defaulted
back to the lower volume of 64. Am I doing something wrong?
Zip file of log attached.37124

Regards, David

|Filename: server.log(24).zip                                       |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=37124|

*Server*rpi3 pCP8.1.0 LMS8.2.0
*Media*USB hard drive
*Lounge/dining areas*SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB t/table, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp+)
*Family/kitchen*SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco*Z2 > Krix Tropix/Klipsch SW
*Others*SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids