SamY wrote:
> Hi, Oliver. From what I can make of the above thread, it looks as if you
> were able to resolve your problem getting ser2net (and thus the Denon
> Avp Control plugin) to work correctly on your piCorePlayer machine by
> adding the '-u' option to the command line (although it also seems that
> nobody completely understands why. ;-) .
> In any case, congratulations. Let us know if you need any more help with
> the plugin or have any more ideas for improving it.

Hello Sam,

I am working on a little workaround to post here (and everywhere).

You're right the -u option is working... but, as you said it is a little
too magical for the time. My final goal is to remove this -u option by
compiling ser2net extension without the "uucp locking".

I went on holiday last week, so i just began my test yesterday. I can
say, I finally succeed removing the -u option to starting ser2net on my
piCorePlayer.

The AVP plugin is working as a charm in this configuration. Thank you
(and the creator) again for this great work.

Olivier