castalla wrote:
> The log looks very different to yours....!
>
> I selected track 1 to play which it did but no sound.
>
> Here's the log file

OK - it is reading the TOC of the CD but it seems to either read it
multiple times or there is an error.

AFAICT The track won't play because the duration the plugin found is
zero - so no point in point.

The plugin parses the output of cdd2wav - it's possible you have got a
different version and the parse is failing.

What version of cdda2wav is installed ?

As I don't have your CD, can you paste the TOC using the command below -
the TOC drives everything. Although from the TOC, the plugin has managed
to identify the Disk.
CDDA2WAV DEVICE=/DEV/SR0 -VERBOSE-LEVEL=TOC -N -G -J

If necessary I'll fake the TOC using the data you post to see what
happens on my system (but'll be tomorrow)