castalla wrote:
> To be honest, I've messed things around, so I don't know anymore.  I've
> set both music and playlists to /mnt/Asus.
>
> The only drive is a usb stick on the router.
>
> Which folders do you mean?
>
> I'm at hospital all day tomorrow so won't be able to do much till later.
>

> Thanks.
>
> (maybe I need to get a new sd card and start from scratch)

So the music folder is some sort of network drive - Samba, NFS etc. ?
I'm not sure about a networked "playlist" folder.
It was considered not good practice for Playlist to be the same as Music
as Playlist will be written into all the time and keeping them separate
means no writing to the Music folder.

If lots of things have changed - then easiest will be to test with a
clean SD card.

On my system, I've tested the playlist set to same as Music (on a USB
stick) - and all worked OK.
All I can suggest is to check "asus" for the CDplayer opml files, if
present copy the names to a post and then delete them.  Then try
CDplayer menu - new ones will be created.

The folders I mean was "asus" but since it is networked - there's a lot
of other variables that may have to be considered.
Playlist on a networked drive is not a setup I've come across before.