bpa wrote:
> is the /mnt/asus the value in WebUI Settings/Basic Settings/Playlists
> folder ?
>
> edit:
>
> If possible, I want to replicate your set up and understand what is
> happening. So if you can provide all relevant info on permission,
> ownership (e.g. root vs tc) etc of the drives and folders.

To be honest, I've messed things around, so I don't know anymore.  I've
set both music and playlists to /mnt/Asus.

The only drive is a usb stick on the router.

Which folders do you mean?

I'm at hospital all day tomorrow so won't be able to do much till later.

Thanks.

(maybe I need to get a new sd card and start from scratch)