castalla wrote:
> No - the folder is bare!

On a clean LMS install - infobrower in installed and it puts its menu
into playlist directory. I can see that on my PCP.

My CDplayer plugin creates its menu (on entry into cdplayer plugin after
CD TOC is read) as OPML files and also places them int he Playlist
directory.

Assuming inforbowser has not been disabled, if there is no
infobrowser.opml file in the designated LMS playlist directory then my
initial assumption is that either it is not setup properly or there is a
permission issue.

A starting point might be to find where the infobrowser.opml file has
been put ?

LMS also create temporary playlist files when a playing playlist is
created for a player - the directory is important.  IIRC the first
fallback is to put playlists into Music