Peter Galbavy wrote:
> It works! Thanks you. Take my money - literally. New subscriber now
> happy :)
>
> One more feature request for "one day" - The Echo Show 15 can be mounted
> in portrait mode and the normal display looked quite squashed in
> landscape. I am sure there is also some value to looking at "widgets"
> for the future too.

Glad to oblige. Who knows, it may prove useful to others :)

I can play around with the Echo Show 15 layout in the APL web-simulator
but the documentation on widgets is totally useless so no idea how to
implement them. Over the years, I've suggested dozens of improvements to
the Amazon docs when I finally figure something out, but in the case of
widgets the baseline is not good enough to get me even started.