Hi,

I've been using Spotty with LMS for many years. Thanks for all of your
work.
When I pause music that is playing via Spotty and then I press play to
continue the music, it always starts the track from the start. This
happens regardless of track.

I'm using Spotify Family and have about 4 separate people using Spotty
with the one LMS server, although I've confirmed that the problem
happens even when I'm the only user. I have setup the Spotify Client ID
in my plugin settings.

I'm using LMS 8.3.0 - 1643414649 @ audiodigitale.eu 29-01-2022.
It happened with the previous LMS 8.2 (I upgraded to see if it would fix
the problem)
The OS is FreeBSD 12.2-RELEASE-p12 (I'm using TrueNAS 12 and running LMS
in a Jail)
Architecture is amd64-freebsd
Perl version is 5.34.0
My only plugins (beyond the built-in ones) are:
Spotty 4.8.1 (this problem has been going on a while and it happened
with previous Spotty versions)
Spotty Helper Application for FreeBSD 11.0.35.0
Material Skin 2.9.2

I have a variety of players including various Squeezebox Radios (running
the custom firmware), Squeezebox receiver, Squeezebox Classic 3 and a
Boom, but in my office (where I get the problem 100% of the time) I'm
actually using Squeezelite-X since my youngest daughter pinched my
Boom.

I personally get the problem both from the LMS web interface (using
Material Skin) and from the UI of Squeezelite-X. I don't know if I get
the problem if I choose to pause on a SB Radio directly. I can get one
of my daughters to confirm (but they reported the problem to me, so I
guess they do).

I've noticed that when playing music, the blue progress bar moves across
the screen as the track progresses, but if I choose to manually pick a
position (e.g. to skip forwards) then the music always starts at the
start again. So I think the pause problem is part of a larger problem -
I can view the music progress, but I cannot manually pick a position to
start playing music from.

Apologies if this is a known problem, I've had a search but there are a
lot of very long threads.

Simon