mherger wrote:
> > The OS is FreeBSD 12.2-RELEASE-p12 (I'm using TrueNAS 12 and running
> LMS
> > in a Jail)
>
> I don't provide spotty helper binaries for *BSD. What version did you
> install (see Spotty settings)? And how did you do so?

In Spotty settings I see:
Spotty Helper Application:
/usr/local/share/logitechmediaserver/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/SpottyBinFreeBSD/Bin/spotty-custom
(v0.35.0)

I installed using the installer provided here:
https://audiodigitale.eu/?cat=11

I have no memory whatsoever of installing the binary manually, so I'm
pretty certain that the lms_installer handled it for me.

I did it this way because previously (when I used earlier versions of
LMS), I remember the installation was a total nightmare and it took a
long time to get it all working. So when I built a new TrueNAS 12 NAS, I
looked around for simpler ways to do it, and the lms_installer at the
link I provided above was mentioned quite a bit by various people /
articles / forums.

Simon