mherger wrote:
> > I have sent you a link privately along with the steps I took. I hope
> it
> > helps.
>
> Did the problem occur while you were logging? Because I only see those
> 204s _before_ you enabled the logging.

Thanks for looking Michael.

I sent my observations during logging in the private message but I
didn't save them and the forum didn't save a copy of my message. Sorry
for being useless.

>From memory I did a clean start of the server by pulling the power cord
from the RPi and enabled the logging.

I started playing a song in Spotify app and selected my player with
connect enabled. Music played but the song was the next in the queue
(Grow Grow Grow) and the display in Spotify showed it should be some
Lady Gaga. The next song by Lykke Li started to play but I think it
ended before the end of the track. I had to restart the next song
manually ( the Jacksons) and after that finished the music stopped
playing altogether.

I just tried to play some music now and got a similar result. 1st track
I selected in the queue plays but it shows the 2nd track in the queue in
the spotify app, LMS showed the correct track. On the start of the next
song. I plays for a couple of seconds and stops.

-
NICHOLAS-

RPi4 / piCorePlayer v8.1.0 /Logitech Media Server Version: 8.2.1/
Hifiberry Digi+
4 Chromecast (mini x3 Chromecast Audio) 1 Airplay