renkinj;223827 Wrote:
> Ok, I must be blind.
> You say:
> "Goto Multi Library in the web interface"
> I can't find this for the life of me. Can you help?

On the start page off the SlimServer web interface you should see a
"Multi Library" link in the "Plugins" section.
You must restart SlimServer after you have installed it, so if you
aren't seeing it that might be the problem. If you still aren't seeing
it you can start SlimServer and directly after you have started it goto
http://localhost:9000/log.txt and see if you see any errors.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and RandomPlayList plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))