I have SlimServer V6.5
When I open I have a home page that lets me browse and change settings,
search and all that plus a player control.
I must have something very different than you, although I can't tell
why. There is no "start page off the slimserver web interface" only a
home page. There is no "plugin section", I can only see the plugins if
I go to the server settings. There are no errors at the site you
suggest and I have restarted.
It seems to me that I have a different interface than you are
describing, or i am doing something very wrong or missing something
entirely (not that that would be all that surprising).
Wow, I usually am pretty good at this.
Thanks so much for the help, I guess I am getting a little frustrated,
I really would like to use the plugins you have so thoughtfully and
thouroughly made. They look great.
By the way, they are listed in the plugins available to me.

--
renkinj