Give this a try.  It wasn't a huge change, so ported to 6.5.  I don't
run that version any more so it's untested.

You will need to change your mapping to:
play.hold = modefunction_PLUGIN.Scanner->jumptoscanner

It works in 7.0, but there are naming conventions that are different,
and I'm going on memory alone. If you use the button that you map
above, then when you press PLAY to jump to the position in the song, it
will go back to where you were when you pressed the button. If it works
for you then I'll post the updates to the site.

-kdf

|Filename: Scanner.pm                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3581|

kdf