erland;260308 Wrote:
> An item "Dynamic Playlist" and beneath that you will get the new genre
> based random playlist you have created.
>
> Does it show up if you navigate to the "Dynamic Playlist" menu in the
> web interface ?

Yes, it does.  If hit the play icon next to it, it generates a playlist
15 items long.  The first 9 are all from one genre, the next 6 are all
from another genre.  If I hit clear and then the play icon again, I get
another similar playlist containing a series of songs from two different
genres (the first genre matches the last one from the previous
playlist).  A third press of the play icon gives a playlist with just
10 songs in it, all from one genre.  I'm not sure what behavior to
expect from this playlist when invoked from the Dynamic Playlists menu,
but that seems strange.

> After you have navigated to the "Dynamic Playlist" menu, could you try
> again. I don't remember when it refreshed the information, so it might
> be that you need to goto the "Dynamic Playlist" menu once before it
> works.

Still don't see the PL icon, when navigating through Custom Browse |
Genres/Subgenres, or Custom Browse | Genres.

I'm running ss 6.5.1 on XP with Dynamic Playlists 1.13 and Custom
Browse 1.20.2.

-Steve

--
wnshall