RoyE;259890 Wrote:
> The same result: 297 versus 657 tracks. I had a closer look in the
> Custom Browse playlist and it seems that many songs appear at least
> twice...
Are we talking about the standard "Genres" menu under Custom Browse ?
The structure should be:

Code:
--------------------

  Custom Browse
  Genres
  Pop
  Artist1
  Album1
  Track1
  Track2

--------------------

Are you saying that you see duplicate entries in the track level in
this hierarchy ?

Have you changed any settings in the Custom Browse configuration for
the "Genres" menu ?

RoyE;259890 Wrote:

> I think it would be absolutely great to have that included (at least as
> an option, to avoid any disappointed users):
>
> So in that case, hitting the play button could automatically launch a
> preselected dynamic playlist (which a user can choose/define in the
> Dynamic/SQLPlaylist Web UI):
> -Custom Browse -> Artist -> Hitting Play button starts preselected
> artist related dynamic playlist
> -Custom Browse -> Year -> Hitting Play button starts preselected year
> related dynamic playlist
> -Custom Browse -> Genre -> Hitting Play button starts preselected genre
> related dynamic playlist
> -Custom Browse -> Custom Tag -> Hitting Play button starts preselected
> custom tag related dynamic playlist
>
> The Play+hold option could remain functional, as it brings you to the
> complete list of available dynamic playlists to choose from.

I kind of like the idea.
I think it would be possible to have a selection listbox in the menus
settings for each menu where you could configure each level if you
liked it to play by adding all tracks or if you like it to start a
specific dynamic playlist.

I have to look at this in a bit more detail, to know how much work it
is. However, it'll have to wait some time until I have released
official versions for SqueezeCenter 7.0 and fixed some other more
urgent problems.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))