I am using a Lilliput HR 701-NP touch screen as a secondary monitor in
my setup. Controlling squeezecenter wasn't its primary use, until
now...
I started experimenting with Safari. The whole interface works fine.
The two problems I found is that on the settings menu(player and
squeezecenter) I have double entries of all the choices and I have text
overlaps(see pictures below)
Then I tried Firefox. On the cover view there are buttons that don't
work. The back button doesn't work, the "song info details" button
doesn't work and the playlist menu it's empty.
I checked Opera after your recommendation. I can scale the window, but
the whole thing is a disaster. All the menus are in line (check pic
below) and on the cover view, same problems as firefox.
Internet Explorer has the same problems with Opera.
I have to mention that I have the settings menu problems on all
browsers!

I understand that this skin is not intended for desktop use and it is
built taking in consideration the iphone needs. I still think it's the
best touch skin out there and I hope it gets even better and "larger"
;-) ! I went back to Safari for now!

|Filename: Untitled2.jpg                                            |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4863|

gothaf