Hi Pippin,

It is nice :-) I do not see the big difference from 0.3.11, but
everything seems to work sligtly better than before. I like the Album
browse mode, although you're right - it's too slow to be really useful
(and I miss cover art for a lot of my collection).

It was a bumpy road to get there, though. I first tried installing in
my Application Support (Mac OSX), following your instructions for this.
The Now Playing showed up OK, but the home screen was blank.

Then I uninstalled and reinstalled in the PrefPane. No luck. A few
shots gave me a strange "lacking-all-graphics-but being full-screen"
skin. Then I got this:

http://macvaerk.dtu.dk/~lilbaek/temp/ipeng04-1.png
http://macvaerk.dtu.dk/~lilbaek/temp/ipeng04-2.png

What on earth went wrong, I thought? It looked the same on the iPod
Touch.

So...I gave up and decided to install the "old" 0.3.11
again...tomorrow. Then I gave it another shot with Safari 30 minutes
later (that is, 2 min. ago). And behold - everything now works as
expected.

Very, very strange...but now it works :-)

Sune (who also purchased a 'touch to run this skin a few months back
:-)

--
Sune