Aloha,

0.3.11 was a bliss, and I was really looking forward to 0.4. And it's
sounds like it's great. However, I suck. I cannot get it to work.

My first shot was installing it as usual, but as a plugin, not a skin
(removing the "Support" plugin"). And I did read the note about needing
to install the actual HTML part in two locations. And I got that to work
with the "Now playing" screen, but not with the "home" screen.

Then I *sighed*, and installed it inside the Server itself, also
according to description. There was a bit of confusion in my end, but
it all worked out.

And this is the result:

http://macvaerk.dtu.dk/~lilbaek/temp/ipeng04-1.png
http://macvaerk.dtu.dk/~lilbaek/temp/ipeng04-2.png

What on earth went wrong? Anyone else with this result? It looks the
same on the iPod Touch. Note: In the thrill of everything I did upgrade
to todays release of the SqueezeCenter.

Wonder if there is a solution or if I should downgrade to 0.3.11
again?

Thanks for your input

Sune (who also purchased a 'touch to run this skin a few months back
:-)

--
Sune