pippin;292972 Wrote:
> Wait a moment. My instructions were 'installing iPeng under
> “<youraccount>/Libraray/Application Support/SqueezeCenter/Plugins” does
> NOT work'
Actually you do write how to make this work in your instructions
guide...by copying the "skin" part to the "skins" folder...

> Please remove the stuff you put under Application Support.
> SqueezeCenter does not use the skin code placed into plugins in
> "Application Supplort/Plugins" correctly. Maybe I should file a bug for
> this...

I did remove it already.

> Actually: no. I think there will have been remains of the "Application
> Support" installation in the Cache. If you experience further problems,
> go to
> <sune>/Library/Caches/SqueezeCenter/templates/Users/sune/Library/Application
> Support and remove all the iPeng stuff that is below that (in Plugins
> and HTML)!
Sounds plausible. I actually did a spotlight search for iPeng. Only
found stuff where I expected + in all of the Erland plugins. But I
could have missed something, I guess.

> Try the toolbar configuration.
> You will like it. Will probably even give you your remote Wake-Up (did
> you see my other post on this?)
Looking forward to have time to play with it. The external W-O-L did
not work (spend 30 min. on this), and I have yet to try with my own URL
(first saw your post later).

I will revert on that one - that would be soo cool :-) But the setup
with the SB as a bridge may pose a problem. Dunno.

/Sune

--
Sune