Great news Martin!! :)
I'll go get it now and see how you solved some of the technical
problems that I was seeing with the use of wunderground. If I see
anything that I can contribute, I will send it your way! (I wasn't
expecting any updates on the 6.5 version being not developed anymore
and all so I didn't even bother asking questions about it).

Cheers!
Daniel
P.S. I started using SuperDateTime with most everything turned off,
which is not bad but I still prefer WeatherTime!

--
dborn

SlimServer Version: 6.5.5 - 16330 - Debian - EN - utf8
Buffalo Linkstation HD-HG300, 266MHz PowerPC, 128MB RAM running
Freelink (Debian etch)
SlimDevices Squeezebox 2 wired