When I talked to the guy at the Weather channel I told him that this
plugin actually got me to use the Weather channel again and that I
usually use Wunderground.  He didn't care, just said that they were
trying to be nice and give us a heads up.  He said that when they first
started the service it was a small group of people using it and now it
was over 90,000 using bandwidth and they had to do something about it.
He said we could talk to a person there about becoming compliant but I
wasn't the person to do that.  So if someone more knowledgeable wants
to call them, it might be worth the call.  Just call the number on the
email. Actually it was kind of nice of them to send the letter instead
of just shutting it off and leave us all wondering if it was our
computers or something.  Myself, I hope we can work up something with
Wunderground. I've donated to them for years and really like the
service. By far better than the weather channel if you are into
weather.

--
Nonreality

*-If the rule you followed brought you to this, what good is the rule.-*