Milhouse;299495 Wrote:

> Using airport codes may not be such a good idea in the UK - we don't
> have as many airports as say the US, and the nearest could be many
> miles away so hopefully we can get weather data from Wunderground with
> a reasonable degree of accuracy/locality (though as it happens, Biggin
> Hill IS an airport!)

The IATA 3-letter airport code fro Biggin Hill is BQH - that should
work as a Citycode. Nevertheless, you can use any search string that
Wunderground resolves to exactly one location. To clarify: The City
field (as opposed to Citycode) is just for your personal documentation
- is has no effect on WeatherTime.

Hope that helps a bit...

--
martin.rehfeld