Hi Martin - thanks for making such rapid changes! :)

I'm having trouble finding a working Wunderground "Citycode" - I live
in Croydon, United Kingdom and Wunderground suggests that Biggin Hill
is the nearest match (Biggin Hill is about 8-10 miles away but close
enough) so I've used the Citycode "WEGKB" and left the City as
"Croydon" although I have also tried "Croydon, United Kingdom" and also
"Biggin Hill, United Kingdom" - nothing has worked, the error in the
server log is:

Code:
--------------------

  [22:10:14.3039] Slim::Utils::Misc::msg (1241) Warning: [22:10:14.3035]
Weather::Wunderground: ERROR no current data received, location is probably
unknown!
--------------------

I'm using SqueezeCenter Version: 7.0 - 17793 - Windows Server 2003 - EN
- cp1252 (ie. the release version of 7.00 on Win2K3)... any ideas? Could
you briefly document the process required to identify the Wunderground
"Citycode" as although it appears obvious (assuming WEGKB is the
Citycode) I've failed to get it to work!

Using airport codes may not be such a good idea in the UK - we don't
have as many airports as say the US, and the nearest could be many
miles away so hopefully we can get weather data from Wunderground with
a reasonable degree of accuracy/locality (though as it happens, Biggin
Hill IS an airport!)

Ideally pluggable weather sources would be a great option.

Thanks again, my parents and I are most appreciative of your most
excellent plugin! :)

--
Milhouse