I'm hitting a roadblock installing SlimNAS 1.1 and SqueezeCenter 7.1.

I have been running SlimServer 6.5.x forever (8+ months) with nary a
problem, but my clean install chokes when I hit step 13:

> Save you're settings - and wait another few seconds (or minutes) while
> SlimNAS is installing SqueezeCenter

Firefox tries to refresh the page and and gets stuck at "Loading..." I
have tried restarting but that doesn't fix it.

I am running an older FreeNAS (.684b) and wondered if that could be
part of it, but I could find no requirements for FreeNAS version in the
documentation. I guess the next step is to try upgrading FreeNAS, but I
am loath to do that before I check to see if anyone has a suggestion.

One clue, top shows cp to have been running now for 6 hours:

Code:
--------------------
    PID USERNAME  THR PRI NICE   SIZE    RES STATE    TIME   WCPU COMMAND
  662 root        1  -4    0  1368K   764K ufs      0:20  1.95% chown

Also, I should mention that the instructions explicitly tell us to be
sure that the SqueezeCenter installation bundle is set as .tar.gz (step
12). It downloaded as .tgz and I dutifully changed it to .tar.gz but
SlimNAS could not find it. When I changed it back to .tgz, SlimNAS
found it fine. Could that have anything to do with my problem?

I'd appreciate any help. Oh, and many thanks to Michael for such a
wonderful tool!

--
benshead