Thanks a lot for the info.

Im thinking of a senario like this:

1. Squeezebox Duet - connected to my router and my amplifier.
1. QNAP TS-109 Storage running SqueezeCenter - connected to my router.
1. Innovus House Controller(Z-Wave) - connected to my router.
3. Innovus RAone Smartdimmer(Z-Wave) in my livingroom.
2. Innovus RAone Smartdimmer(Z-Wave) in my bedroom.

A plugin developed running on the QNAP for controlling light through
the XML to Z-Wave interface on the Innovus House Controller.

My purose is to be able to control both music and light from the
SqueezeBox Remote on screen! Is it possible to develop graphics for
controlling lights - eg. a sliderbar or other "gui-control" for light
levels etc???

--
Thomas_DK